8.31.2013

Eye Catchers Roundup #3

My apologies, for the lateness of this post. As you know, we are on the serious quest to get our dream home. And I was working on that for the last 36 hours. And honestly, I think we are closer. Yeah! No decision yet but much closer than my last post.

So on to it, this week's eye catcher list is all about fall home decor. As we enter this labor day weekend, the last hoorah for the Summer, at least I like to think. So as I think of this last hoorah, I feel inspired to prepare for the fall. I have to apologize in advance, there is a lot of burlap. But I just love it right now.


1. Love this burlap wreath. Look at the feathers and the leopard letter gives it an extra special touch. This would make a very nice focal statement on a front door.
Source: Bonus Mom Boutique in Etsy
2.  Gotta love this burlap cutie with it's big letter. Couldn't you just imagine your initial there too! The bright color of the letter against the burlap is a good contrast. Along with the big chevron bow. Most all the black door makes this whole look come together. You could add cognac colored letter and it would scream fall!
Source: OurSentiments Shop on Etsy
3. Burlap mixed with wood makes this a perfect fall ensemble for the door. I really like the rustic and simplicity make this just so charming. And the pearls add such a beautiful touch.

Source: Indulogy.com
4. Who doesn't think about fall and want a pumpkin or maybe several pumpkins. These pumpkins are just way too cute! And totally customizable. Pick you favorite prints in colors that match you house and you will have simple wonderful decor for you table.
Source: My Blessed Life Blog
5. So inspired by this idea of having this simple monogrammed pumpkin on my doorstep. At least once we get one. A great way to transition your planted pots from summer to fall. You could buy faux pumpkins, and have no worries about it dying! Or a paint a real one if you like authenticity.

Source: Unknown
I know, I know you are thinking fall. I am still enjoying Summer. Trust me, I am too. We actually just started having summer weather in my area. But it always good to prepare for the upcoming season. And when you go into the stores, you can't help but notice the pumpkins, gourds, wreaths, and ribbons in the gorgeous colors of fall. So what is inspiring you for fall home decor?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing with me. - KD