8.16.2013

Eye Catchers Roundup #1

So this week's round up includes some looks at color, a few Ikea hacks, and nifty projects that leave you feeling inspired.

1. Love this ikea hack! Great way to divide the space and get extra storage. Very inspiring. Ikea hacks are always such good challenge starts for me. This left me thinking of ways I could use some Ikea pieces.

Dusty at All Things G&D

2. This is another very cool Ikea Hack! I am personally going to do a spin on this one. My mind has already come up with a plan.

O'verlays Blog - Very cool product. 
3. Yellow and Grey Bathroom - The two shower curtains and the silver mirror in the shower, give this look a high-end appeal. Reminds you of an upscale hotel bathroom. Very mid-century modern.
HGTV Rate My Space
4. DIY Tutorial for Pull-Out Shelves in a Pantry - May need this in the "dream home."
Do or DIY Blog
5. DIY Bench for Mudroom w/ Storage - Super nice way to add seating and storage to your space.
Being Home Blog

So those are the posts or images that caught my eye this week. What about you? If so, please share. I love cool things, DIY projects, and/or good home decor pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing with me. - KD